Thursday 9 December 2010

Got man Flu...

Well, got a bit of a cold.

Josh is suffering with proper (6year old) Man Flu. He's had a couple of nights of broken sleep, with strange hallucination/dreams when he overheats. Not much fun for the little chap, and keeps me awake too.

Had a heavy session in the gym on Thursday lunchtime. This had a big affect on the following turbo session on Friday, when I struggled to do anything useful. Cut the session short after about 30minutes and experimented with saddle positions instead. The result is I don't like the saddle I have on the TT bike, and it causes numbness no matter what angle I have it. the saddle on the old training bike is much better, but is falling apart. Dear Santa.... ;o)

Swapped the training bike onto the turbo and did a good hour on Monday. Saddle feels a lot better.
( 60min, 220 watts, 90 rpm, 150-160bmp)

Missed the session on Wednesday because of my cold, but did manage to go to the gym today and should be able to get another turbo hour in tonight. I could even get outside and join the Club at the Mallory Park training ride ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment