Wednesday 22 December 2010

200 Days To Go

200 days,  sounds like a lot doesn't it ?  

It is now just 200 days until the etape, not that I'm starting to worry.... much !.

Training this week has been a bit poor. I've had a nasty chesty cough and haven't done much.  An hour of intervals ( 2min @ 250w ) on Wednesday. No Rugby again this week (snow). Jo went out on Saturday night, so I dragged the bike and turbo in from the garage and did a good L2 hour in the kitchen ( 80min @ 155bmp, 220-240watts)

On Sunday we went to Mum's for the pre-Christmas family gathering. Good to see everybody. Hope I didn't give anybody my cough :o/
I fell asleep for most of the afternoon, aided by a big lunch and a dose of Benilyn with a red wine chaser. Mum has announced that I've entered "some bike ride thing" so I guess there is no getting out of it now :o)

Cough is still bad, so can't see much training happening over the next few days, and then we are into the Christmas festivities. Probably won't hurt to take  it easy for a bit.

Happy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment