Wednesday 1 December 2010

More Snow...So going to Turbo

The snow continues to fall and temperatures have fallen to "bloody cold" so more Turboing in the garage. ( Actually think I'd be on the turbo even if it was sunny outside )
Usual story - start with fan heater on, jumpers, hat, gloves until I warm up.
Surprisingly, I didn't feel too bad. Managed to keep going for 60minutes + 15warm-up and 10 cool down without getting too bored. The novely will wear off soon I'm sure.

I've been reading a couple of new books. Todays favourite is The Time-Crunched cyclist, Chris Carmichael. An interesting read, and I love the theory, but it's not going to get me to the top of the Galibier. Back to the traditional Base Line training so a long Level 2 slog tonight.


Latest Training
http://www.sportstracklive.com/

60 minutes at Level 2

145-155 bmp
210-220 watts
20mph
90rpm.

No comments:

Post a Comment